Friday, April 28, 2006

Bondage Fantasies

I have had bondage fantasies for a long time. Master and I bought our handcuffs before ever learning about the D/s lifestyle online. I thought today I would put up a photo that we did about two weeks ago on the night I was wearing my rubber fetish wear for him and fishnet stockings and shoes and black new thong from Love Nest. I had my handcuffs and leg cuffs on and he got me to hold the chain so it looked like I was hog tied. :) Those are actual police leg and handcuffs. We got them at a auction early in our relationship. The man just kind of smiled when he sold them to us. I love to get tied before a hard spanking. That way I can't try to protect my ass with my hands which sometimes I am too tempted to do.

Awww..the old fashioned hog tie...there's nothing like the feeling of being in one. So helpless and at Master's mercy. I love it! Is there anyone else out there who loves bondage? What are your favorite bondage toys? Or ways of being tied up? I really want to get more rope and leather cuffs. Maybe if I be a good girl Master will treat me to a few goodies very soon.

I was talking to Griz from Everything Goes this morning on yahoo and he gave me some great links to some Japanese bondage sites. They are really good. Check them out if you have time. :)

Erotic Bondage Online

Japanese Style Bondage

He also gave me the link to their favorite online sex store at JT's stockroom. I was wondering where they had bought some of their bondage accessories and he gave me the link. Thanks Griz! I really want to do some online shopping now. :)

I am hoping to do some begging to Master for some of the toys JT's stockroom has. I was really impressed. I have always wanted a locked collar. I admit this is a huge fantasy of mine...to have a locked collar and be chained up in our basement for a night. Teased and taunted and at his mercy. Yum! Makes me so wet just thinking about it. :)

TGIF. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I really want some play time with Master. I am worn out. And I have a bunch of stuff I have to get done by the time Master is home. My son, skywalker has the flu pretty bad and has been sick. I spent most of last night with him and today he hasn't been feeling like himself. We all went to a birthday party for S's son but my son didn't want to play much at Chuck E Cheese's. Poor boy! I hate seeing my son sick like this. I worry about him a lot.

Survivor was good last night. Courtney was voted off! What a surprise. I was kind of shocked. Although everyone thought she was the most annoying on the Island. Terry won a new vehicle. I was happy for him. Be sure to try our Survivor Spanking Survey down the right hand column. I watched ER too. It's sure getting good. I wish they would show more of Carter on the show. I think he's awesome. I also heard from Master R last night. We are hoping to get together very soon. He's been busy with work and was also away for a while on a holiday. He just got back from a trip to New York. I have missed him a lot and can't wait to get a spanking from him. It's been a while. :)

schiava's turtle died. I felt so badly for her. I hope she is ok and not feeling too sad. I hate to hear about her feeling down. Master Anakin felt very badly for her too. I enjoyed our yahoo chat this morning so much. :)

Thanks for everyone's comments on the HNT photos. I appreciate the feedback more than you might know. We work hard on the photos and we try to put the extra effort into making them sexy and naughty. I get shy and really worry about people's reactions to the photos. I am my worst critic. I always think that the photos could look better or better lighting or such. I enjoy hearing what everyone thinks. It helps me to be less shy about it all. We have taken so many photos and some are very sexy. Little by little I am becoming more comfortable with putting up naughtier photos. Who knows. Maybe one day I'll be tempted to put up a full pussy photo. For now I am sharing those erotic photos with my sis, schiava. :)

I will be off the computer until Sunday. I got a note from Master saying that I am grounded from the computer from the moment he gets home til Sunday morning. He wants my time as soon as he's home. He wants to spend some time with me and he's told me he'll be controlling the whole weekend completely. He won't tell me what we are doing. I admit I am kind of curious as to what he has planned.

I am hoping for a spanking this weekend. I really want to escape for a while into some play. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

May the force be with you all!

Technorati tags: , , ,

10 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

Great post padame. Sorry to hear your grounded from the computer. i do hope your weekend with Anakin goes well. Please take care, i hope young skywalker is feeling better soon! May the Force be with Y/you B/both always!

spankergood said...

Have a great weekend, Padme & Anakin. And, may the force be with, little Skywalker; hope he's better soon. This was a great post!! The photo!!---Beautiful!!>> I've lost track of ER, (for the last two weeks)because of work. I'm still in the running, for the "Survivor" pool--have a good chance of winning this season!!>> My Brother is going to have a "Big Brother" pool also. Have you ever watched "Big Brother." I like it more than "Survivor." The new season starts, when "Survivor" ends, in May. Wish there was a way to have a "net" pool---that would be fun!! Take care, Hugs, Spankergood.

padme said...

padawan,
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. Glad we got a chance to chat today. :) Hope your day went ok. Hopefully talk to you on Sunday. BIG HUGS

spankergood,
I enjoyed reading your blog today. :) Thanks for your comment on the photo. I really enjoyed that one. That was a fun night of taking some erotic photos. :) ER's been really good. I havn't seen Big Brother before but I've heard lots about it. I'll have to check it out sometime. Take care, my dear friend..hope you are well...BIG HUGS

Anakin said...

My padme, yes, that is the case, you're grounded this weekend so that I can have your fullest attention and give you my fullest attention. I will, as always, enjoy taking care of you and the blog. I look forward to having you hog tied and so much more...

His fucktoy said...

You said: I have always wanted a locked collar. I admit this is a huge fantasy of mine...to have a locked collar and be chained up in our basement for a night. Teased and taunted and at his mercy..."
Big surprise- me too.

Sure do hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
-Survivor as ok. I'm not as into it this seasonl Terry's pretty much dominanting the game. Which, i suppose is how tom won too, but... i'd like to see a sleeper-type winner, like cirie or aras :o)
No?
Love, love, LOVE the hogtie (also, BIG SURPRISE- a fantasy of mine)
His fucktoy

Bonnie said...

Padme,

We love bondage games too. Being restrained puts me into subspace faster than anything else.

I hope by the time you read this young Skywalker will be fully recovered. Having a sick kid is just miserable for everyone.

I hope your weekend without the computer was a good one. Sometimes it's good to get away from the cyberworld for a while (not that *I* practice what I preach). Anyhow, I imagine you'll have some wonderful stories to share upon your return.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Scarlett said...

Great picture and great post - as ever!
Hope your weekend is all and more you both dream of....wicked smile!

Scarlett

PS and hope skywalker is feeling better too!

schiava said...

How is your son today, sis? i hope he's feeling a little better!!! Have a great weekend honey!! Kisses

padme said...

schiava sweetie...
Thank you for the hot photos this morning!! They really made my day. My son is doing much better. Thank you for asking. I hope your having a good weekend. Hope we can chat tommorow. Hugs, kisses and love

scarlett,
Thank you for your comment. My son is doing better. Thanks for asking. Hope your having a good weekend...HUGS

bonnie and toy,
Thank you both for your comments. I'm glad you both enjoyed the photos and thank you for letting me know what you enjoy with bondage. Hope your having a good weekend. BIG HUGS

padme said...

Master,
I enjoyed our weekend together soon much. Thank you for your teaching and discipline. I love you so much.
Hugs, kisses and love
Your padme
xoxoxo