Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy HNT - Erotic violet wand

Happy HNT everyone! This HNT image began when My padme had the opportunity to experience the pleasure and pain of the violet wand for the first time last weekend. Our friend, Daemon took the original black and white picture and I think he composed a great shot. You can see part of padme's panties in the upper left hand corner of the image, and below them, her upper thighs are getting the wonderful attention from the violet wand. I know she really enjoyed the experience.

I really enjoyed photoshopping this image. I gave the image it's violet color, supressed some noise from the low light conditions, and gave it a darker border to focus on the wonderful wand.

I hope you enjoy this week's HNT image; and please leave a comment and let us know what you think. We always enjoy hearing from you!

May the Force be with you...

~Anakin

8 comments:

Southern Angel said...

Ooh, very nice. I like the color change. :)

James's Dirty Talk said...

So what does that feel like?

talia said...

very nice indeed. Good job. Looks like fun. Hope you are well.

talia
xxx

Roxy said...

Ooooh! What a lucky girl she is! i have never had the pleasure, but it looks like such fun! :)

Daemon said...

You should have been there for that part, there were lot's of screams while the violet wand was behing held still so we could get the photo. *grins*

Actually the colors aren't far from the real colors that the violet wand was giving off. It was very beautiful. I want to get one myself! It would be so much fun!

-Daemon

padme amidala said...

Thank you for the comments on our HNT picture! I think it's a beautiful picture and brings back a really incredible memory of getting that used on me. I hope to get it again this weekend!
BIG HUGS to everyone!
padme

Halfa Lump said...

God I want to try this! I found a video of this thing in action, btw, for anyone interested. Sexy Indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2aIcLFTvMU

Mary said...

Hi Anakin, Love how you added your artistry to the picture. Of course padme (hi) is always a delightful subject.