Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy HNT - Schoolgirl bondage

Happy HNT everyone! I wanted to put up our picture for HNT early today as I have many chores to get done in preparations for my Star Wars birthday party with Daemon and Master on Friday. I am really excited about the party coming up and I want everything to be perfect for it. Master has worked a bit on the basement getting it ready and I cleaned all the toys up yesterday and made sure everything was all organized. I have bought a nice bottle of merlot as well as vodka. Everyone knows how vodka brings out little miss dangerous! *smiles* I plan on making a gourmet pasta dinner and plan to do some baking also. I can hardly wait!! I can't wait til Friday and for the party to start!! Woot! :)

I had a really good talk on the phone with LB this morning. He let me know that there are two women who are interested in getting to know me and possibly play with me in the future. I contacted both ladies today through e-mail. That's pretty exciting as I havn't had any females interested in me in a long time. I enjoy playing with women as much as I do with other men. I'm crossing my fingers that something may work out and I can enjoy the intimacy with another woman again. I really miss having that and hoping it works out. *winks*

Daemon started his own blog. I wanted to put up the link to it in case anyone wants to take a peek and read some of his thoughts about our play together. It was really neat to be able to read his thoughts about our play at LB's party a few weeks ago. I really miss playing with him and hoping we can have lots of naughty fun on Friday when I see him.

I'm really excited about this weekend. Lots of big birthday plans and I have a few gifts put aside also to open. I think that this could possibly be one of the best birthdays yet!! :)

I hope everyone enjoys our HNT picture this week. Master took this picture soon after we started Journey to the Darkside in 2005 and started taking erotic pictures. I am wearing my schoolgirl outfit and am bound with leg cuffs and handcuffs. I think it's a very erotic picture and brings back fond memories of our play that night. We'd love to hear from you!! Please leave us a comment.

My force is feeling strong. A new chapter of my life has begun and it feels really wonderful!!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

Anakin said...

I'm looking forward to celebrating your birthday, My padme.

Anakin

padme amidala said...

Master,
i'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday and Thanksgiving with you too!! i love you!
XOXO
padme

mary said...

happy birthday.