Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

I know it's a little bit early but I thought I would post our Valentine's day post! I've already noticed some people are already celebrating it. This picture was taken a few years ago. I am wearing a pair of thumb cuffs. I was playing with Master. There are "spank me" candy hearts around the frame of the picture. So neat!

I also posted a few other pictures onto my Tumblr this morning. There was a few posted that were taken last year for Valentine's day. We've had some very special times and memories for it.

I celebrated my Valentine's day early this year. I celebrated it on Friday night with Anakin. It was a lot of fun and very memorable. Unfortunately I got sick on Saturday and haven't felt the same since. Not too sure what's going on with me but I'm having a restful day. I didn't sleep very well last night. Lots on my mind. I miss Master and can't wait until He is home.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's day! Spread the love and let those around you know how you feel about them! A very happy Valentine's day to my special Man. i love You so much, Anakin! Thanks for being my very special Valentine! :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

My Valentine,
Happy early Valentine's Day to you, love of My life, My slave and wife.

Love the photo, naughty Candy hearts and all. I love and am so lucky to have you in My life and in My heart, and to be in your life and heart.

~Anakin