Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Black and white spanking picture!

I am posting a new spanking picture today which I really love! Anakin took this picture recently during one of my spankings. I was wearing my cute new socks from Spencer Gift's. I love how this picture turned out. Enjoy!

I have posted a lot of new pictures onto my Tumblr and also Fetlife. Be sure to check them out! We have been using our camera a lot lately and snapped some really great shots! Thank you to everyone who commented on my latest review for the black chemise. I thought the pictures from it turned out really great. I thought it was a more grown up look for me with the garter set. I feel very sexy lately and my sex drive is through the roof! I'm turning 40 this year and feeling sexier than ever! It feels great. My force is strong...

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

2 comments:

Anakin said...

You are sexier than ever to Me, slave. Love this photo!

~Anakin

viemoira said...

Very sexy picture padme!
~viemoira