Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our force is strong!

It's hard to believe that my 16 year anniversary is coming up with Anakin! Next month we are celebrating 16 years together in a relationship. This is the longest relationship that I've had with any man. We have overcome a lot in the last 15 years together. We have experienced some really great times as well as the bad ones. It hasn't been easy but we have stuck it out and become stronger than we've ever been before.

The last year has been a really good year for our marriage. The last time that we fought was last Halloween! That seems amazing to me that we have gone a whole year without any fighting. There has been many challenges which could have easily started a fight between us. It didn't though. Things work very well between us. We are both very comfortable in our roles as Master and slave.

I've been a slave for 15 years. I've learned a lot and made some really big mistakes. The early hell years of D/s are not easy. There was a lot that tested our relationship. Yet here we are today. Our force is stronger than ever! It seems like a lot of my world has been crumbling over this last year. Yet our relationship is better than it's ever been.

I can't imagine my life without Anakin. He's been on my journey with me since 1990. I believe that He is my true soulmate and that we were meant to be together. I am looking forward to growing old with Him. I really love the family that we have created with our two kids. I really do have the perfect marriage and life! I am very blessed for what I have. I have a very good life. I am lucky.

I love to be a slave to Master Anakin. It all feels very natural to submit to Him. He's the boss and head of our household. It works very well together. That's why we are still together after all these years. I'd like to believe that there will be many more years on our journey together. I imagine myself being in the old folks home and Anakin will still be giving me spankings! :P

Our force is strong! 


Anakin is home for a long weekend. We have our date night tomorrow night! I can't wait to play with Him again.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

2 comments:

Anakin said...

My padme,
I can neither remember or imagine My life without you in it; I love the relationship and life we have built, in good times and bad, we've done it together. You'll always, always, be The One for Me. I'm very pleased we've found our roles; it's not easy but it's worth the time it took to get it right. For the years I wish for ahead, and the years behind us, and for today, I'm truly blessed by you. I love you, always.

~Anakin

p.s. Can't wait for date night!

Anonymous said...

wonderful post.Never knew this, regards for letting me know.