Monday, November 19, 2012

16 year anniversary on Friday!

Master Anakin and I's 16 year anniversary is on Friday. It's hard to believe that it's been that long since I confessed my love to Anakin and it changed everything. We started our relationship and journey. There were many people who didn't think we'd last a year. We've proved them wrong!

Anakin and I are a very solid couple. Our force has always been strong. We have watched many different marriages fall apart but ours has gotten stronger. I am completely devoted to my Master. Our marriage and relationship has never been stronger!

I started a blog series back in the Spring. I mean to write part 3 but never had the chance to yet. It was a series of blog posts about how Anakin and I started out on our journey together. Feel free to check them out if you haven't read them yet. They tell a lot about our history.

Anakin and padme - The College years - Part 1

and

Part 2 - Breaking up is hard to do

I hope to have part 3 written very soon! There was more to share about our journey and how we got to where we are today.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

It's been an amazing journey of life and love. Thank you, with all My heart, for the years behind us, and the years to come, and right now, this moment, and every moment we share. I'm truly blessed to have found you, and in finding you, found Myself. I love you. Happy Anniversary, My immortal beloved.

~Anakin