Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Morning sex, spanking and orgasm!

Today has been a pretty good day. It started off with some morning sex. Master Anakin rubbed His hard cock against me and then we were fucking!! I could feel the force. The sex was very passionate. I could tell that He really wanted me. He pulled my hair as He fucked me hard. He came deep inside of me and then we both cleaned up and went downstairs. I went onto Twitter.

Master is very good at distracting me from Twitter. lol. Nipple pinching and biting and reading over my shoulder and whispering in my ear. He is a very sadistic Master. He's always finding new ways to be mean to me. This morning was a bit unexpected.

I got a hard hand spanking. Then He punched my ass a few times. It's an interesting type of sensation. I love to be punched sometimes. I'm a bit weird. :P 

He left for work and gave me permission for the Hitachi. I spent most of the morning watching spanking videos and on Tumblr. It didn't take me long with the Hitachi to cum. I was thinking about Master and the promise He made to me as He was walking out the door this morning. He told me there was "lots more spanking to come on Friday night!" He gave me a spank on His way out the door and smiled as He drove away. :)

I can't wait to play with Him! Friday can't come soon enough for me! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

You're most welcome! That WAS a great start to the day! I miss you already today. And I AM looking forward to more fun on Friday night with you.

~Anakin