Sunday, December 30, 2012

A rough weekend

Date night didn't turn out too great. I am sick and not feeling very well. We went to see Jack Reacher on Friday night. It was pretty good. I wasn't feeling 100% though and got worse as the night went on. We had sex and played a bit but He started to notice that I wasn't well. I got really sick during Friday night and into Saturday.

Yuck! He took really good care of me. I spent most of the day on bed rest and under His strict instructions. I still don't feel 100%. I hope that I'm better by the new year. It's almost 2013! Hard to believe! This year is almost over.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

Anakin said...

My poor girl,
I'm so sorry that you fell ill during our date night. I'm thankful that I was able to be there to help take care of you. I'm positive that we'll have you recovered and getting stronger and better for 2013. I can't believe we're almost done 2012. Wow.

~Anakin

The Green Foxx said...

being sick sucks, i spent much of yesterday ill myself, still not a 100 percent here either.

padme amidala said...

Thank you Green Foxx. *hugs* I really appreciate your comment!

Hugs,
padme