Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Darkside!

This is our last blog post until Christmas! We are on a holiday hiatus until after Christmas. I won't be on social media very much either. It's just about the holidays! I plan to spend a lot of time with Master Anakin during the holidays. He is off work for 2 weeks starting on Friday. The kids will also be off school too. We are planning some fun holiday family stuff with our kids! My ex husband is not picking up the teen (we split the holidays usually) until boxing day. So we get a whole Christmas with both of our kids. It will be nice to have both of my kids together for Christmas dinner!

It's going to be a much quieter Christmas for us. There should be less family drama this year. My mom moved away and most of my family isn't talking to me. The only person who is coming for Christmas dinner is my FIL who is like a Dad to me. It will be nice to have a smaller type of Christmas. Some of those big parties we hosted really sucked the life out of me. I'd like to be able to enjoy the holidays too! I'm happy as long as Anakin and the kids are a part of it all. They are the whole reason that I celebrate Christmas! I love my family!

The picture that I'm posting today is called "holiday hooters". This is another HNT picture! It's both festive and sexy! :)

Merry Christmas from the Darkside! Journey to the Darkside! We are happy to have you along for our journey! See you after Christmas! :)

Happy holidays!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to one and all. Looking forward to seeing you all in the New Year. I hope everyone has a safe and good time as one year and chapter ends, and a new year and chapter begins for us all. To those we've all lost along the way, our deepest love and fondest memories, to the rest, let's make 2013 a year to remember.

A special wish for My darling padme; Merry Christmas, love of My life, slave, and sweet wife. You're My compass, far from home and near, My purpose, and the greatest gift I could have hoped for. Happy Christmas and 2013 to you, and for the years to come.

~Anakin