Friday, December 28, 2012

Movie date night tonight!

I had a very nice Christmas with Master Anakin and our two kids. It was a very nice Christmas this year. It was really hard to find alone time with Master though. We haven't had a date night in two weeks!! It got cancelled last Friday. We decided to stay home with the kids instead for the holidays. I was also on my period. We were able to cuddle up but nothing naughty happened that night.

We were really hoping that we would get one last night but plans fell through again. :(  This was very disappointing. We haven't been able to really connect in over a week. My sex drive has come back and I really need some time with Master. I am aching for it. I need it badly. I haven't needed a spanking this badly in a very long time! It's all that I can think about right now. I want to escape into the darkside and play with Darth Vader again. :P

He was able to arrange for a date night tonight!!  He has arranged for it to happen earlier in the day so we can have more time together. He's also taking me to the movies!!!! I haven't been to the movies since Skyfall so that's very exciting! We are still trying to figure out what movie to see. Any recommendations?

Master still owes me a X-mas spanking! He's been teasing me this morning about it. He told me that He can't wait to play with me tonight! I've got some new lingerie that He wants me to wear tonight too! It's very sexy! We were going to wait until NYE but we want to have a very special date night tonight. We are a bit worried that we might not get a date night on NYE and will be staying in this year. So we want to make the most of our time tonight! I can't wait!! :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

padme,
It was a great Christmas. I am, however, craving time with just you and Me on the Darkside. I'm SO looking forward to tonight! It's been too long since your last spanking too!

~Anakin