Monday, December 03, 2012

Punishment whipping

I got punished this morning. I got a bit too cranky with Master. I woke up a bit too early. Sometimes I get cranky before I have my morning cup of coffee. He wasn't too impressed. It really surprised me when He went to our toy chest and grabbed the homemade whip. He quickly turned me over and started to whip me very hard. No warm up strokes. No fun. Just very hard and mean strokes with the whip. Teaching me a lesson.

Master has warned me that things are going to get stricter and He's going to be cracking down on me more. I am needing it. I've gotten a bit too lazy sometimes and need a hard kick in the ass. Master Anakin knows how to give me the motivation that I need.

I'm not a perfect slave. I try very hard to be a good girl but I have some weak moments. I am glad that Master corrected me quickly and hard. My ass hurts from the whipping. I am also horny but I know He would deny me right now. Master Anakin is a mean old man! I love it though! I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

i love being His TPE slave!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

The Green Foxx said...

Youch, I do understand about being cranky before my brain fully boots up, Here is an xtra cupa Kauphy for you

Anakin said...

I'm pleased that you understand that strict is strict, and that you hopefully for your sake learned a leason; there is no excuse for such behavior.

Of course you're on O denial. There are no rewards for poor behavior.

~Anakin

Alias said...

That is a perfect way to start a day! :D *hands you a pillow*