Monday, December 10, 2012

Star Wars and the holidays!

This is such a cool time of year for Star Wars fans! I was looking at our new white Christmas tree and then spotted this cool Star Wars Christmas ornament. This was given to us a few years ago. There is so much cool Star Wars stuff out there! Anakin and I are always looking for new stuff. There is always some Star Wars stuff on the Christmas lists too! I know that Master is hoping to buy a few Star Wars themed video games to play during the holidays! :)

We are getting the kids a Kinect for Christmas! I have a feeling that we'll be playing with it too! There is some really neat video games out there! It should make the holidays really fun.

We got a new white Christmas tree this year. Anakin surprised us all with it! It's beautiful and has blue glowing lights. I'm starting to get really excited about the holidays!

So what about you? Do you have any Star Wars ornaments on your Christmas tree this year? Any Star Wars stuff on your wish list! Feel free to leave us a comment and let us know. We'd love to hear from you!

**The picture that I posted today was taken by me. I share a lot of pictures that are taken by Master Anakin. He usually is in charge of the camera. I was glad to be able to take a picture of one of our favorite holiday ornaments. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take more pictures and share them with you! It's a lot of fun. :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

I love this picture! You did a great job on it. I love having Star Wars ornaments on our new Christmas tree; it has a cool blue glow that makes me think of Star Wars. I'm really looking forward to the holidays with you and our family. Yes! Kinect!

~Anakin