Friday, December 07, 2012

TGIF! A special date night with Master tonight!

TGIF!! I've got a special date night planned with Master tonight. I'm really excited about it! He told me that He wants to take me out for dinner somewhere really nice. He also said that tonight would be a special escape for us. I always love it when He is going to be taking me to the darkside! I'm not sure what He has planned but I'm really excited. I love our date nights! :)

Master was home sick yesterday but we were still able to get a bit naughty. He wanted me to go over His knee for a spanking. He gave me a very hard hand spanking until my ass was red and nicely sore. I don't think we were expecting it to end in sex but things started to happen very quickly. We were upstairs and then on the bed making out. Then we started to fuck. A very nice way to spend the day with Master.

I can't wait to play with Master tonight! I'm horny and needing a spanking! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

2 comments:

Anakin said...

Can't wait for our date night to begin. One Journey to the Darkside coming up!

~Anakin

Julia D. said...

Enjoy your night, and make sure to tell us all about it.

Julia