Thursday, January 31, 2013

Masturbating for Master

I finally had the whole house to myself today. The teen has started semester 2. My son has recovered from a nasty cold that he had. Master Anakin is in meetings all day so I can't be in touch with Him. I knew that He had His phone with Him though. I sent Him a text and asked Him if I could masturbate with the Hitachi. I had been a good girl and done all my chores. I was feeling very horny. It's been a while since I've had the chance.

He gave me permission through a text back. He told me to masturbate for Him and cum for Him and then text Him to let Him know that I had. It's very naughty to know that He's in meetings getting text messages about me masturbating for Him! Very sexy! And a big turn on too!

I couldn't wait to go upstairs and get naked. Bring out my Hitachi and some clothespins. I took my time masturbating. It felt so good. All the stress released from my body. I built up to a very big orgasm with the Hitachi. I can't tell you how good it felt! I really needed it! :) Thank You, Master Anakin!

I love masturbating for Master. :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

You're most welcome, My girl. I'm very pleased you came for Me.

~Anakin