Thursday, January 24, 2013

Naughty schoolgirl

I was looking through some old pictures this morning and came across some naughty schoolgirl ones. I love doing this type of play with Master Anakin. He's got a fetish for schoolgirls! I've been wearing schoolgirl costumes since we got together and started playing in 1997. I've got many different outfits including this black and white one. I'm showing off my boobies to Master while we played. He always gets so turned on when I'm wearing the naughty outfits!

I know that when I wear the schoolgirl outfits that it will always get me spanked! I will often go over His knee and get the hairbrush. Or his hand or belt. We have done role play in the past as well. He's the strict Principal who is giving the naughty schoolgirl a caning or hard punishment. It's always fun to dress up! I'm 40 years old and still wearing the naughty schoolgirl outfits! :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

You will ALWAYS be My sexy schoolgirl. You always look SO hot when you dress up for Me. And yes, it seems a spanking is ALWAYS in order when My schoolgirl comes out to play. Love the photo!

~Anakin