Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our force is strong!

It's been a challenging new year so far. There is some serious health issues going on with my FIL. I've also faced some of my own health issues too. I got really sick with the flu during the holidays. I have tried to become healthier and make some new positive changes in my life. So has Master Anakin. We both decided to get healthier for the new year. We are both in our 40's and need to start thinking about the future. We want to be able to grow old together. That means taking care of ourselves.

We've both been going for walks daily. Anakin doesn't drink soda (coke/pepsi) anymore. His blood pressure is a lot better. We've both been losing weight and starting to get into shape! I'm so proud of both of us! We have been able to maintain our healthy lifestyle even with a lot of stress going on.

I'm even into yoga now! I just finished my yoga workout a few minutes ago. :)  It's really changed my life. I feel like I have become a much happier and better person. Anakin has even noticed a real difference in me lately. I'm less depressed and had more energy. I've even been able to get more housework done. My back is even feeling better! I got my period today but haven't had much PMS either. It's helped me in so many ways to clean up my health and to make some changes.

I was cuddling up with Master last night and feeling so close to Him. He mentioned that He wants to get away with me for a night. He'd like to take me to Whistler or Harrison Hot Springs for Valentine's day! I'd really love that! It would be so nice to get away with Him and escape for a night of romance and great play on the darkside! :)

Our force is strong.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

I'm very proud of our changes too, and our force is indeed strong. Both facts bode well for the journey ahead, whatever life offers up.

~Anakin