Monday, January 28, 2013

Pain slut

I had a really nice weekend with Master Anakin. We were able to even squeeze in some time to get naughty! We both stayed up late on Friday night. We had some wine and then enjoyed some play time. The sex was really great! So was the orgasms! We were able to play but it wasn't as hard as I wanted. It's been hard to go slow with trying to recover my back. Anakin has been worried about me. I'm a pain slut though. I need the pain. Crave the pain. Ache for the pain. It's a huge part of my daily fantasies.

I need to be patient. I miss playing like we used to. Hopefully we can build up to harder play as I'm getting stronger. I love when we are able to play on the darkside and go beyond our limits. I love when I can float away in subspace and escape reality for a while. I need that time with my Master when we can play hard and connect in our own special way. :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

0 comments: