Wednesday, January 02, 2013

The new year begins!

It's 2013 and the new year begins! Wow! It's hard to believe the holidays are behind us and we are all moving onto a new year. How did you spend your NYE? Mine was a quiet and sober one. I was really sick with the flu over the weekend. It was a really rough time. I even had to see the Doctor about it.

Master took really good care of me. We cuddled up together and watch the ball drop at Times Square in New York. It was on at 9 pm our time. Our son was with us. It was really nice. I was drinking lots of water and ginger ale which was a bit strange for me.

I am usually drinking something to celebrate it. We had some ice wine which has been put away for another time. We were both in bed early at 10:30 that night. Didn't make it to midnight. We did find some time for a quickie though. That was really nice. :)

Master and I are both trying to get healthy for the new year. We both weighed ourselves yesterday. I was really shocked to see my weight. I lost 7 pounds in the last week! Wow! That flu took a lot out of me. I've also trying to make better choices about food. Master has been really controlling with what I've been eating lately. I am currently on a detox diet which doesn't even include coffee!!!! I'm a really big coffee drinker so this is a huge change for me.

I was really surprised to see my weight yesterday. I reached my goal weight! I never thought that I'd see that day. It took me 12 years and lots of struggles. It's too bad that it took me getting sick to get to my goal so quickly. It really shocked me. I am currently 171. I was over 200 pounds in 2004 when I married Anakin. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight that I carried with Skywalker. That feels very amazing. It gives me the inspiration to keep going.

I can also cross off something on my bucket list! I hope to be crossing off lots more this year!

#19.Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight that I was at when I got pregnant with Skywalker

My force is strong. I look forward to 2013 with my Master and our kids. I hope to also get back to more blogging! Things are finally getting back to normal again. Master is back at work though today. :(  That's been the hardest part is being apart from Him after so much time together. Spending the holidays with Him and our kids was the best part of it! :)

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

jenpet said...

So sorry you were *so* sick to start the year... Congrats on hitting your goal, though. :) That always feels good. :) i hope 2013 brings you, Anakin and your kids lots of great things. <3

Anakin said...

My girl,
Happy New Year 2013. I'm so glad you're finally on the mend. I'm very proud of your weight loss. It's great to be making positive changes. That's a very GOOD GIRL. Looking forward to the new year with you.

~Anakin

padme amidala said...

Hi jenpet!
Thank you for your comment. :) I am really proud of myself for reaching my goal. It took a long time and lots of work. :)

I'm so glad we are friends!

Biggest hugs,
padme