Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A sexy Valentine's day!

I can't believe that Valentine's day is almost here! I wanted to post a few picture that was taken on Valentine's day a few years ago. I'm wearing some sexy lingerie and holding onto a plastic rose. I still have that rose in a vase in our living room. It always reminds me of Master Anakin. :)

I love Valentine's day! I've had some really special ones with Master through our relationship. Valentine's day is on Thursday so we will probably be celebrating it this weekend instead. I can't wait to play with Him on the darkside.

I need a spanking! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

Kinky Guy said...

That is a amazingly sexy picture and your man is very lucky, but I guess he knows that. Have a great day.

Anakin said...

Happy early Valentine's Day, My girl. I am grateful for every day that we share, for every day that you are in My life. Every journey we share is special to Me. Every journey I take leads back to you. I'm the lucky one.

~Anakin

padme amidala said...

Thank you Kinky guy! :)
Hugs,
padme