Friday, February 15, 2013

A special Valentine's day with Master!

TGIF!! Yesterday was a really special day. It was a really nice Valentine's day! I love that Master is a romantic sadist. He can give me pain with a hard spanking but yet also give me romance too! He knows how to win my heart! We have had some really special Valentine's days in our relationship. We had some milestones to celebrate yesterday.

It's been a decade since we moved into our family townhouse! Hard to believe it's been that long! Master also got honored at His job for working for them for 15 years! I remember how exciting it was when He got it. 50 people applied for that job and Master got it! I'm very proud of Him! He's worked very hard for our family. I'm really lucky that I've been able to be a stay at home mom and slave. I feel blessed!

I got spoiled for Valentine's day. Lots of chocolate and flowers. He also wrote me a homemade letter. He hid it under the keyboard and then sent me a text and told me to look. It's been years since I received a homemade romantic letter from Him. It moved me to tears! It was incredibly romantic!

Master also got off work early. We spent the whole afternoon together. He took me out for a really good lunch. We ran some errands and also visited His Dad in the hospital. He stopped by the liquor store and got me some really nice merlot. Then He cooked dinner for us. I offered to cook but He wanted to take over the kitchen. He makes an awesome vegetarian chilli! It was amazing!

He ran me a hot bubble bath with Lush. Then He gave me a massage and we cuddled up close. Then He put me to bed and kissed me on the forehead. He told me that I'm such a good girl and how much He loves me. I slept really solid last night. I could feel the force. :)

I'm looking forward to the weekend! I hope we can play on the darkside. :) 

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just want to compliment you on the pictures you posted on your tumblr, you look amazing and are such an inspiration. ^_^ You make losing weight look easier than it is.

padme amidala said...

Thank you, Sarah. :) I am going to post one of those pictures this weekend and write a blog post on it too! :)

I'm glad that I can be an inspiration!

Hugs,
padme

Anakin said...

My girl,
I'm really and truly pleased that I was able to show you just how much I love you on Valentine's Day, and every other day too. You do know you mean the whole world to Me by now. I was and am always happy to take care of My amazing, and truly good girl.

~Anakin