Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Calm in the midst of a storm

This morning felt like the calm in the midst of a storm. I've been really stressed out lately. The whole situation with my FIL has been very stressful. We found out that he does have pneumonia in his lungs. There was some talk about doing surgery but we need to take it one step at a time. He needs to get stronger and better first. It's a very serious situation. I try to hold onto every moment that I get to spend with him. I never know when we are leaving the hospital if it's the last time I might see my FIL.

Anakin has been very upset. He's lost a mom and is dealing with a Dad who's fighting for his life. I saw Anakin crying and that isn't something He does very often. He tries hard to be strong but I can tell this has been really upsetting for Him. I wish that I could do more. It's a very helpless situation and it's been hard for our whole family.

I was up at 5 am and started to snuggle up to Master. We started to kiss and then make out a little. We were both holding onto the moment. I felt His hard cock and then He eased His way into me. The sex was very loving. I needed that connection so badly. I was able to kiss Him goodbye on the way out the door. He also gave me permission to use the Hitachi today. I'm having a day of rest. I think that I've really needed this.

Anakin and I are strong. Our force is strong. We'll get through this storm together. We are a very strong couple. We've gone through bad times and gotten through it. Life is really hard sometimes. You have to hold onto those special moments. This morning felt really nice. A nice escape from all the stress. I love my Master so much. I can't imagine my life without Him.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best for all concerned

Xray

trazuredpet said...

I hope he gets well soon. Hugs

Anakin said...

You said this very well., My girl. Hold on, because eventually, rage as we must against the dying of the light, there is a last time to everyoneand many things. I remain thankful for each moment now, and each memory past. And through all this, I'm ever more thankful for and ever more in love with you.

~Anakin