Thursday, February 07, 2013

Morning sex and masturbation with the Hitachi!

Today has been a pretty good day. It started with some morning sex with Master Anakin. We were able to connect before He went to work. He also gave me permission to use the Hitachi today. I did my yoga workout and then went upstairs and got comfortable. I used the Hitachi and made myself feel good with a very big orgasm. My orgasms have gotten so much better with losing weight and doing the yoga. :)

I'm really excited that Anakin is home for a 4 day long weekend coming up. He is taking tomorrow off and Monday is a holiday for us. It's Family day here in B.C. It's a new holiday which just started this year. A chance for us to spend time with our kids and family. My FIL is probably going to be coming home this weekend from the hospital and we will be helping him out too.

I'm hoping that Master and I will have the chance to play on the darkside! I am needing a spanking and some play time with Him! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

0 comments: