Friday, February 01, 2013

TGIF!! Feeling horny and ready for play!

TGIF!! It's finally Friday! Yah! I'm feeling very horny today and ready for some play time with Master. I need some play on the darkside! It's been a while since I've been spanked really hard! Even good girls need discipline sometimes. :P

I was looking at naughty pictures on Tumblr. Feel free to follow me on Tumblr if you aren't already! I'm always posting Star Wars or something very kinky on it. :)  

Have a rockn' weekend! I probably won't be online very much this weekend but hope to blog on Monday! There is a new package of goodies that Anakin is picking up today from the post office from Eden Fantasys! I ordered some stuff for Valentine's day! I even got some new red sexy lingerie! I hope I can have the chance to wear it for Master this weekend. :D

I am needing some play with Darth Vader!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

Really REALLY enjoying tonight with you, My girl. I AM having a great date night with you. Love your Tumblr images too!

~Anakin