Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yoga slave girl

I have been feeling great about myself lately. A lot of confidence has come through with losing weight and getting healthy this year. I made some changes in the new year and decided to get into shape. I've been walking daily as well as doing yoga. I'm a yoga girl! I love how yoga makes me feel. I have better balance and feel very centered after a yoga workout. It's starting to shape my body and make me feel really good about myself.

Master gave me permission to give myself a new hair cut and style. I went to the salon and got my hair cut short. I haven't had my hair cut in a salon since my 39th birthday!! I couldn't believe how much hair came off my head!! I dyed my hair red and also treated myself to some new clothes. I'm in a size medium now!! :)

I got my son to take some pictures of myself including this one of me holding onto my new yoga mat. I also posted a picture on Tumblr of my backside. I am 40 years old and feeling so much better about myself! I haven't felt this good in years!! I've noticed a really big improvement in my arthritis with doing the yoga. I've got more energy and feel years younger. I've had several people compliment me on my appearance lately.

This is just the beginning of my new journey. I'm going forward with a new healthy lifestyle with Master Anakin. Master Anakin has lost 28 pounds so far. We have lost 45 pounds together in 2013!! That's amazing! I'm so proud of us. Our marriage and relationship is stronger than it's ever been! I'm also feeling really good about myself!! It feels great after feeling so crappy for so many years. I can't wait to keep going and see what I look like at the end of this year! I'm not looking back. I'm moving forward and loving life! :)

I did weigh-in this morning. I'm down another 2 pounds. A total of 16 pounds so far this year!! Amazing!

....

I had a date night on Friday with Master. I will be blogging about that next! :)

My force is strong!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

0 comments: