Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Belt spanking

I was looking through a few old pictures this morning and found this one! The picture got me turned on when I saw it. My red bum getting a strapping from Master's belt. I love His belt. I love it when He starts taking it off His pants and I know what is going to happen next. The feeling of being punished. The way we connect through it. He knows that I get wet and excited. The sex is always so amazing after He's used His belt on my bottom! I love it!

I can't wait to play with Master again! I need some play time with Him and His belt! :D

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Anakin said...

My girl,
When I touch My belt I always think of you. I crave as always an opportunity to use My belt on you. I can't wait for the connection. And the simple, hedonistic thrill. Of you.

~Anakin