Saturday, March 23, 2013

Date night tonight!

I thought I would write a quick update on our blog. I have kind of missed blogging lately. It has been a very difficult and overwhelming time for Anakin and I.  Anakin had last week off work and we were both dealing with a lot of serious issues.  There was a big family meeting about my FIL who is dealing with a lot of serious health issues.  He's in very bad health and there have been many worries about him.

We have been going back and forth to the hospital almost daily to visit him. We have both felt emotionally drained over it all. Our kids have also been home on Spring Break this week. They are off school next week too. So we divide our time between our kids and trying to have a normal type of life in the midst of visiting my FIL who is not doing very well. We take it day by day with it all.

We have not had very much fun lately. It's been over 2 weeks since we last played. I haven't been spanked. There hasn't even been much of a sex life lately. It's been really hard to get into the mood for that.  We have been able to get a date night tonight. We are both hoping to go to the movies to take a break and get our minds off things for a while.

I'm really hoping we can play on the darkside. I've been longing for some rough play to escape from all the stress that has been happening lately. I could really use a hard spanking right now!

I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging but I did want to post today and check into our blog. I've really missed all my Twitter/blog/online friends.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

0 comments: