Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend spankings and play!

Saturday was date night for us. It felt great to spend some alone time with Master. We watched Zero Dark Thirty which was a pretty good movie. We also had a lot of play time! We were able to play for hours.  I got dressed into my naughty schoolgirl skirt without any panties or top. He warmed my bottom with His hand and then belt.  He also used other toys to spank me with. We were able to play on the darkside! I think we both really needed that! :)

The sex was amazing!! He gave me a really intense orgasm with the Hitachi and then we cuddled up close together. It was a really nice escape from all the stress we have had lately.  I really needed the play time with Him.  I woke up on Saturday to the feel of His belt on my bottom. He also used His hand really hard. I was still feeling sleepy but the spankings woke me up very fast. We spent the morning playing and being naughty. There was also lots of cuddles too.

Last night was really nice. We watched The Walking Dead and Talking Dead. We also played our new Walking Dead survival x-box game. It's really neat! I had a very sore bum which was a nice reminder of our play together. I was spanked a lot within 24 hours. I really needed it. I was in subspace and feeling very close to Master.

Our force is strong!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

2 comments:

Anakin said...

My girl, that was an amazing night and day of play. It was intense and very much desired.

Sunday was a great day for a zombie apocalypse, with all the walking dead all day.it was a great escape. There's no one I'd rather have with me in a zombie apocalypse than you.

~Anakin.

Tiffany said...

Glad you and him had some real quality time together.