Saturday, April 13, 2013

A very busy slave

I've been a very busy slave the last few days. We have been packing up my FIL's belongings and moving furniture from his place. Yesterday was our "moving day" and an extremely busy day. We spent the majority of the day moving stuff and going to appointments. We were able to have a date night and managed to squeeze in some play time and really amazing sex! It was nice to escape to the darkside for a while. I think we both really needed it. It's been a very stressful week since my FIL passed away last Sunday.

I got a hand and belt spanking last night. He used His belt on my ass again this morning. My bum is nicely sore. It's a nice reminder of our time together. I'm hoping to be back to blogging again soon. I haven't been able to be online very much. There is so much to get done before the memorial and also with Estate stuff.  The teen is also graduating next month. There are lots of life changes happening right now. It's been a very hard process and lots of changes happening.  My force feels strong through it all. Master and I are connected and strong.  I know we can get through any challenges that we face.

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

0 comments: