Sunday, May 05, 2013

Iron Man 3 and a spanking!

I had a really great date night with Master Anakin on Friday night! We went and saw the new Iron Man 3 movie. It was a lot of fun! It was nice to escape into an action filled movie. I really enjoyed it. We also had dinner and then came home to play!

I wore my naughty schoolgirl outfit. The toys came out. The spankings started. I was warmed up with His hand and belt. I was also whipped. He also used the ebony hairbrush on my poor bottom! My ass was very red and sore. The sex was great and so was the orgasm. I cuddled up close with Master. I felt submissive and connected to Him.

I woke up to more spankings and play! I gave Master a hand job. Then we enjoyed a nice day together. It's been a beautiful weekend and we have been outside a lot. We have also gotten lots done too. Our force feels strong!

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

2 comments:

Anakin said...

My padme,
I loved our date night; the weather, the activities, and the company was perfect. This weekend has been just what we both needed. You're My good girl.

~Anakin

Lea said...

Having a special dress code for the date seems like a great idea!