Friday, May 10, 2013

The Bates Motel!

Master Anakin stayed home from work yesterday. We got to spend the whole day together. We drove out to Aldergrove, B.C. and saw something pretty cool! We got to see the house and motel used in the T.V. Show "Bates Motel"! Master and I absolutely love this show! I look forward to it on Monday nights. I had no idea until recently that it was filmed locally! It was really neat to be able to see it! I love that there is so much filming done around us.

We also went to Aldergrove Park for a walk. It was a beautiful sunny day. We came home and brought out a few toys. I got spanked, fucked and had a really big orgasm with the Hitachi. We had lunch together and also did some shopping. It was a perfect day! :)

I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with Master! TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

1 comments:

Hermione said...

We love that show too. So creepy, but gripping.

Hugs,
Hermione