Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hard hand spanking!

I got spanked last night! Yah! We got a bit of time alone and got to play and have some naughty fun! Anakin and I had sex. He gave me a bit orgasm with the Hitachi. I also got spanked really hard with His hand! My bum hurt afterwords! I needed the spanking. It helped me to feel more centered. :)

I am starting to pack for a camping trip this weekend. I am really excited about it. We are taking the kids camping for 2 nights. We also plan to visit Whistler for the day on Saturday. We haven't been there in years. I love it there! It will be really fun to get away for a while. Anakin has a long weekend coming up. I can't wait to spend it with Him! Maybe we can go for a hike alone when we are camping so He can give me a spanking outdoors! That would be fun! :P

May the force be with you all!!

~padme amidala

3 comments:

sir crispin said...

Sometimes a simple hand spanking is all it takes to scratch that particular itch.

A spanking outdoors sounds like a fun idea. The feeling of cool air on bare bum and the danger that you might be caught getting your bum reddened.

Have fun.

Sir Crispin

Angel Blue said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fun weekend and get that outdoor spanking! ;)

PaddledHusband